Bank Of Baroda
- Nationalised Banks
- BSE: 532134
- Maharaja Sayajirao Gaekwad
- Vadodara, India
- Credit cards, consumer banking, corporate banking, finance and insurance, investment banking, mortgage loans, private banking, private equity, wealth management
- Rs. 345.88 billion (US$5.5 billion) (2012)
• Bank Of Baroda Branches in Alphabetical OrderA | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | R | S | T | U | V | W | Y
• Baroda Pioneer Mutual Fund
• Bank Of Baroda Customer Care
Suraj Plaza-1, Sayaji Ganj
Phone: (0265) 236 1852 (10 lines)
Fax: (0265) 236 2395, 236 1824, 236 1806
Bank of Baroda (BoB) is one of the leading public sector banks in India. Owned by the government, this banking and financial services company is headquartered in Vadodara, Gujarat. Bank of Baroda’s product offerings include a wide range of banking products and financial services.
The client-base of the bank includes both corporate and retail customers. The bank offers services through its branches, specialised agencies and affiliates. The services and products of the bank include retail banking, investment banking, credit cards and asset management.
According to 2012 data, Bank of Baroda (BoB) was ranked 715 on Forbes Global 2000 list. The bank has a network of more than 4000 branches and offices, and over 2000 ATMs across India and some other countries.
Bank of Baroda was established by H. H. Sir Sayajirao Gaekwad III, the Maharaja of Baroda, on 20 July 1908 in the then State of Baroda (Gujarat). The bank was nationalised in July 1969, by the Government of India. It is one of the profit-making public sector undertakings (PSUs) in India.