Union Bank of India
- Nationalised Banks
- Public company (BSE: 532477)
- 11 November 1919
- India, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, Beijing, Peoples Republic of China
- INR 211.44 billion (US$3.5 billion) (2012)
• Union Bank of India Branches in Alphabetical OrderA | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | R | S | T | U | V | W | Y
• Union Bank of India Customer Care
Union Bank Bhavan,
239, Vidhan Bhavan Marg, Nariman Point
Email: [email protected]
Website: http://www.unionbankofindia.co.in/, http://www.unionbankonline.co.in/
Union Bank of India (UBI) is a prominent public sector banks of India with the government owning about 55.43% of its share capital. With headquarters in Mumbai, Union Bank of India has more than 4100 ATMs.
Apart from operations in India, the bank also has representative offices in Abu Dhabi, Beijing, London, Shanghai, and Sydney. It has a branch in Hong Kong as well.
Union Bank of India (UBI) was established on 11 November 1919 as a limited company in Mumbai. When India attained independence in 1947, the bank had only 4 branches. Union Bank of India has acquired many banks since then to become one of the largest public sector banks in India.